« Home | Bingata Kinchaku » | "Japanese Style" Dancing » | Business Cards! » | New goodies! » | Basket Pin Cushions » | Traditional Japanese Patterns » | Free Japanese Sewing Patterns! » | Another Tabi Pouch » | New Idea - Tabi Pouches » | Children' Hakama » 

23 May, 2005

Puchi Pouches

I made what I call "Puchi Pouches" last night and added them to the store! I also added the bingata kinchaku although - I'm not sure if I can bare to part with it...at least I have enough fabric to make another one for myself...

They are all made out of kimono fabric – all of them, except the one with the cute chrysanthemum are made of silks and silk blends – the red chrysanthemum is vintage cottons. I am absolutely in love with them – as they are small enough to fit in my bag – but, big enough to hold a decent amount (credit cards, paper money, make-up, girly “things”, business cards, etc) and they add just the right touch of “Wow, that is lush!” to my bag contents ;P



You can see how big they are in comparision to my business cards:

















I also finished off a woven strip pouch I’ve had sitting around for a while – I absolutely love how it turned out:



Lining and Back:


Yay for productivity!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment