« Home | New goodies! » | Basket Pin Cushions » | Traditional Japanese Patterns » | Free Japanese Sewing Patterns! » | Another Tabi Pouch » | New Idea - Tabi Pouches » | Children' Hakama » | Japanese Costume Creation » | Hanhaba Obi and Two Piece Juban » | Burlesque Kanzashi » 

21 May, 2005

Business Cards!

I received my printed business cards the other day - Alex did such a great job on the design...I'm happy!

The front is white - with the Puchimaiko logo and little ume scattered about. The back is turquoise with the logo and info. The colours look a little bit off because of the lighting in my apt right now.



Thank you Alex!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment