« Home | Basket Pin Cushions » | Traditional Japanese Patterns » | Free Japanese Sewing Patterns! » | Another Tabi Pouch » | New Idea - Tabi Pouches » | Children' Hakama » | Japanese Costume Creation » | Hanhaba Obi and Two Piece Juban » | Burlesque Kanzashi » | Checkered Pouch » 

04 May, 2005

New goodies!

I haven't had a chance to make tsumami flowers lately - so it was a lot of fun getting back into this. These flowers are around 1.5 inches wide. I'm debating on whether to turn them into brooches or hairclips - OR - to let the person choose themselves (when they eventually go on my store, that is). I've got tons more cut and prepared to make. Fun!


Yummy flower brooches


You can see how big the brooch is. Pardon how tired I look.


Cute little pouches. I still need to find a nice drawstring for both of these. The blue pouch was an awful lot of fun to do because of the shape.


More Tabi Pouches. Can you tell I like making these?


Showing the lining of the pouches...the indigo pouch and the pink pouch have the most awesome linings in them - I wish I was in the position to take better photographs of them.


Kimonolets <- a word my husband made up. These are wrist cuffs/bracelets that are reversible. One side has a cute kimono print - the other side kanoko shibori! hmmm yum!


The other sides!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment