« Home | Puchi Pouches » | Bingata Kinchaku » | "Japanese Style" Dancing » | Business Cards! » | New goodies! » | Basket Pin Cushions » | Traditional Japanese Patterns » | Free Japanese Sewing Patterns! » | Another Tabi Pouch » | New Idea - Tabi Pouches » 

30 May, 2005

Kimono Fabric Buttons!

30 may

I received my pin/button making machine last Friday and I've been having fun ever since! I ordered a bunch of 1 1/4" pin backs - I think they are the perfect size actually - still small enough to be cute...but big enough to see clearly what is on them.

So....I made lots and lots and lots of buttons! I swear, it is addictive! For these pins I didn't use paper, but rather, I used vintage kimono fabric. I didn't put the plastic cover on them when I made them as I love the the look and feel of the matte fabric texture.

I think I made about 50 of them so far:


Two close-ups:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment