« Home | Black Sheep Craft Fair » | Big Update! » | Chic Indigo Kimono » | Victorian Cameo Brooch From Kimono Fabric » | Kimono Fabric Necklaces » | Kimono Fabric Silk Scarves » | Uchikake! » | Kimono Fabric Clutch Purses » | Kimono Fabric Shoulder Bags » | Kimono Fabric Hobo Bags! » 

07 December, 2005

PuchiMaiko.com Website Update!

PuchiMaiko Store Update

PuchiMaiko.com has been updated with over 40 new kanzashi,
11 new keyrings and 5 new bags. Fun!



Click Here to visit the store!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

How amazing! very cute,modern,and beautiful,,,sigh.
keep up good work!:)

Hi, I love you products!! aren't you going to sell any more?
cheers

Hi, I love you products!! aren't you going to sell any more?
cheers

I missed out TT_TT;; Are you working on any new projects currently? Oh, BTW, the contact page on puchi maiko isn't working.

I've always admired your blog and online store. I visit them all the time just to see the recent updates you've made. You are very talented and you have inspired me to start my online shop and blog. I hope to see more creations from you in the future. :)

MLmayko

Add a comment