« Home | Free Japanese Sewing Patterns » | New Kimono Fabric » | Chidori Obi! » | New Kanzashi and other goodies! » | Kanoko Shibori Dear » | Featured on CraftRevolution! » | Kimono Fabric "Patchwork" Belts! » | Kimono Fabric Handbags » | Inspiring Sites » | Kimono Fabric Buttons! » 

06 September, 2005

Yukata Fun

I had friends from out of town visiting for the night. We decided to have dinner at a Japanese place. For fun and for an excuse to wear kimono - we dressed in yukata!

This was the first oportunity I had to try my rasberry red hakata obi with my yukata. At first, I was concerned it might be a bit to bright against the purple - but the colours actually went together fantastic.

Photographs after we returned home from the resturant (I am in purple - see my cute bag/kinchaku I made to match my yukata?):





Showing off our musubi:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment